Apollo Well Women Check
A HEALHY WOMAN IS YOUR FAMILY'S BACKBONE
Recommended for women who desire screening for gynecology related problems.
- Blood Grouping & RH Typing
- Breast Examination
- Blood sugar (fasting & PP)
- Pap Smear
- Urine Routine
- Stool Routine
- X-Ray (Chest)
- Ultrasound Breast (Screening)
- Ultrasound Pelvic(Screening)
- High Resolution Mammography
- Clinical Examination & Advice by Gynecologist
Apollo Child Health Check
For Children over 4 years of age (Empty stomach not required)
CHILD IS THE FATHER OF MEN
We all want to keep our children healthy, physically and mentally. The Apollo child Health Check helps you child grow into a healthy and balanced individual
- Blood Grouping & Rh Typing
- Mantoux Test
- Complete haemogram
- Complete Urine Analysis
- Xray Chest
- ENT Consultation
- Eye examination
- Dental Examination
Clinical Examination, medical summary and advice by Pediatrician
Apollo Breast Check
(Empty stomach not required)
- High Resolution mammography
- Ultra sound breasts (screening)
- FNAC/Exfoliative Cytology (if required)
- Complete Physical Examination by specialized Breast Surgeon
Review and advice by a Breast Surgeon.
Apollo Diabetic Check
(Empty stomach required)
- BLOOD SUGAR F & PP
- MAU (MICROALBUMIN, SPOT URINE)- URINE
- LIPID PROFILE SERUM
- URINE ROUTINE & MICROSCOPY
- EYE CHECKUP
- DIET CONSULTANT
- XRAY CHEST PA
Review and advice by a Senior Consultant Endocrinology.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOUR HEALTH CHECK
- Kindly take prior appointment.Health Check begins at 8.00 am.
- Appointments for packages that require you to be on empty stomach are given only up to 10.30 am, as fasting blood investigations done later in the day do not give an accurate outcome.
- You can take plain water.
- Kindly bring your morning samples of urine and stool, if part of your package, in clean dry containers. (Sterilize container)
- In case you are on any medication, please bring them with you and take them after your breakfast as you go through your health check. If you experience any discomfort, we shall have you meet our physician immediately.
- If you are diabetic, do not take insulin in the morning; the same can be taken along with breakfast, after fasting blood sample and ultrasound have been done.
- If you are a smoker, please do not smoke on the day of your health check.
- Ladies are advised NOT to undergo their health check during menstrual cycle.
- Ladies undergoing Whole Body Check, Breast Check, Cancer Check and Well Woman Check, are advised NOT to use deodorants, perfumes or talcum powders on the day of health check.
- For Breast Check , ladies need not be on empty stomach; urine and stool samples are NOT REQUIRED.
- For Child Health Check, children need not be on empty stomach. Sample of stool are to be brought in dry, clean containers(Sterilize container).
- If you are diabetic, or have high blood pressure, or are pregnant, or have any other clinical condition, please inform the AHC reception staff at the time of registration.
- If you are diabetic, you SHALL NOT accept the glucose drink that is given to
non-diabetics after the first blood sample is taken.